activemq-users mailing list archives

From keneida <kene...@o2.pl>
Subject Non standart characters in computer name block activemq
Date Tue, 09 Oct 2007 06:51:30 GMT

I spoted it in version 4.1.1 I'm not sure if call it a bug but:
When amq library connets to amq server. The name of the connection gets an
id. It is in pattern of ID + computer_name + some string
When the computer has non standart characters like ą ł ę in the name
(windows computer name,  I did not test it on Linux) the queue recives the
report and after whole activemq is blocked.
LocalTransaction               - POST COMMIT FAILED:
java.lang.RuntimeException: java.io.IOException: Failed to broker message:
"id of the broker" in container: java.io.UTFDataFormatException: bad string