activemq-users mailing list archives

From Fintan Bolton <fintan.bol...@iona.com>
Subject zeroconf protocol unrecognized in ActiveMQ 5 broker
Date Mon, 08 Oct 2007 13:32:07 GMT

If I try to add a zeroconf connector to the ActiveMQ message broker, for
example:

    <transportConnectors>
       <transportConnector name="zeroconf" uri="tcp://localhost:61717"
discoveryUri="zeroconf://_fuse."/>
    </transportConnectors>

I get the following error when I start the broker:

ERROR BrokerService                  - Failed to start ActiveMQ JMS Message
Broker. Reason: java.io.IOException: DiscoveryAgent scheme NOT recognized:
[zeroconf]
java.io.IOException: DiscoveryAgent scheme NOT recognized: [zeroconf]

It sounds like it most be a fairly elementary problem (e.g. missing JAR
file?).  I'm running the version of ActiveMQ that is embedded in FUSE
Message Broker 5.0.0.2.  Does anyone have an idea what's missing here?

Cheers,
Fintan