activemq-users mailing list archives

From j0llyr0g3r <timo.roess...@wincor-nixdorf.com>
Subject single broker + mysql + Attempting to acquire the exclusive lock to become the Master broker
Date Tue, 02 Oct 2007 19:34:54 GMT

Hey folks,

i'm having real trouble here with mysql and activmq:

When i start my (single!) broker i get an endless repitition of:

INFO  DefaultDatabaseLocker          - Attempting to acquire the exclusive
lock to become the Master broker
INFO  DefaultDatabaseLocker          - Attempting to acquire the exclusive
lock to become the Master broker
INFO  DefaultDatabaseLocker          - Attempting to acquire the exclusive
lock to become the Master broker
INFO  DefaultDatabaseLocker          - Attempting to acquire the exclusive
lock to become the Master broker
INFO  DefaultDatabaseLocker          - Attempting to acquire the exclusive
lock to become the Master broker
INFO  DefaultDatabaseLocker          - Attempting to acquire the exclusive
lock to become the Master broker
INFO  DefaultDatabaseLocker          - Attempting to acquire the exclusive
lock to become the Master broker
INFO  DefaultDatabaseLocker          - Attempting to acquire the exclusive
lock to become the Master broker

My configuration:

- activemq 4.1
- mysql 5.0
- mysql connector 5.0.7

I am pretty sure that this is some kind of bug, but how do i solve this?

My broker configuration is quite simple:

<beans>
  <!-- Allows us to use system properties as variables in this configuration
file -->
  <bean
class="org.springframework.beans.factory.config.PropertyPlaceholderConfigurer"/>

  <broker brokerName="localhost" useJmx="true"
xmlns="http://activemq.org/config/1.0">

    <memoryManager>
        <usageManager id="memory-manager" limit="20 MB"/>
    </memoryManager>

    <managementContext>
       <managementContext connectorPort="1099"
jmxDomainName="org.apache.activemq"/>
    </managementContext>

    <persistenceAdapter>
      <journaledJDBC journalLogFiles="5" dataDirectory="../data"
dataSource="#mysql-ds"/>
    </persistenceAdapter>

    <transportConnectors>
       <transportConnector name="openwire" uri="tcp://localhost:61616"/>
       <transportConnector name="local_ssl" uri="ssl://localhost:61617"/>
    </transportConnectors>
  </broker>

  <bean id="mysql-ds" class="org.apache.commons.dbcp.BasicDataSource"
destroy-method="close">
     <property name="driverClassName" value="com.mysql.jdbc.Driver"/>
     <property name="url"
value="jdbc:mysql://localhost/activemq?relaxAutoCommit=true"/>
     <property name="username" value="wnmf"/>
     <property name="password" value="wnmf"/>
     <property name="poolPreparedStatements" value="true"/>
  </bean>
</beans>

What can i do?

I googled a lot, but found nothing relevant, the only thing i found was:

SET AUTOCOMMIT = 0;
LOCK TABLE activemq.ACTIVEMQ_LOCK WRITE;

But this didn't help.

Thanks for every hint!