activemq-users mailing list archives

From Deep Blue <>
Subject Re: How to shutdown ActiveMQ through ./shutdown script after securing JMX
Date Mon, 01 Oct 2007 10:16:52 GMT

I think current activemq-console module cannot authenticate JMX. Here is the
patch of the activemq-console that can login to JMX (just put
-Djmx.userid=xxxxx -Djmx.password in the shutdown script + put the jar file
attached below under %ACTIVEMQ_BASE% folder, NOT %ACTIVEMQ_BASE%/lib

This is a quick fix. If got any other suggestion, please advise. Thanks!

Deep Blue