activemq-users mailing list archives

From Timothy Bish <tim.b...@sensis.com>
Subject Re: Help
Date Tue, 23 Oct 2007 17:19:28 GMT
You don't need to run two brokers to have a producer and consumer one
different machines.  Is there a reason you are doing that?

All you really need is one broker and then point the uri of each two
that broker.  So for instance if the broker is on a box whose IP is
172.21.46.3 then the broker URI would look like this.

    std::string brokerURI = "tcp://172.21.46.3:61616";

You don't need the explicit wireFormat option for openwire as its the
default.  If you do something like this in both the consumer and
producer client code, then they should both connect to the same broker.
Then run your tests and see what happens.

Regards
Tim.