activemq-users mailing list archives

From "James Strachan" <james.strac...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: I want to post a message to IBM MQseries server from weblogic 8.1 server
Date Wed, 12 Sep 2007 08:05:20 GMT
On 9/12/07, sundaravel <sundaravel_n@yahoo.co.in> wrote:

> Hi all,
> I am working with Weblogic 8.1 SP 3 server, now i need to send a XML message
> to one topic in IBM MQSeries server.
> Please let me know the ways, how i send a XML message to IBM MQ?
> What I need to do ?
> Apache ActiveMQ is give any better way to communicate with the IBM MQ
> server.
>
> I am working in Java language. Please give your answers.

ActiveMQ is a JMS provider; so it doesn't by itself talk to foreign
JMS providers.

To bridge different JMS providers or other network protocols, try
Apache Camel...
http://activemq.apache.org/camel/

which in ActiveMQ 5.x can be configured inside the ActiveMQ broker to
bridge whatever protocols you need.
http://activemq.apache.org/enterprise-integration-patterns.html

--
James