activemq-users mailing list archives

From "James Strachan" <james.strac...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Help! Missing messages in Multithreaded producer
Date Fri, 07 Sep 2007 02:48:17 GMT
On 9/7/07, tendlu <surajn@yahoo-inc.com> wrote:
> Not all messages(persistent) to a queue are sent to the broker if messages
> are sent from multiple threads. Each thread creates its own connection and
> session.
>
> Please let me know if I am missing something or is this a bug?

That sounds wrong; do you have any kind of test case by any chance?

FWIW the most common cause of concurrency issues is when folks reuse a
session & producer in multiple threads. So long as each thread has its
own session & producer it should be fine.

Which version are you using? Are you sure you're just not seeing
blocked producers due to RAM exhaustion?
http://activemq.apache.org/my-producer-blocks.html
--
James
-------