activemq-users mailing list archives

From Daryl Richter <ng...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: ServiceMix ActiveMQ Consumer has been broken in recent builds
Date Mon, 17 Sep 2007 02:34:54 GMT
On Sep 12, 2007, at 10:53 AM, Daryl Richter wrote:

> Thanks for your reply.
>
> On Sep 12, 2007, at 8:27 AM, Guillaume Nodet wrote:
>
>> What do you mean "it does not work anymore" ?Message are not
>> consumed ?
>
> Yes, messages are not consumed.  They are with the older AMQ.
>
>> have
>> you checked
>> both the activemq and servicemix log for any exception
>> that may occur ?
>
> Nothing at INFO level.  Let me start them with DEBUG level logging
> and get back to you.

Well, I started both ActiveMQ and ServiceMix with DEBUG logging on,
but I didn't see anything particularly suspicious.

I am getting "java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
org.springframework.ejb.config.JeeNamespaceHandle" and
"java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
org.springframework.aop.config.AopNamespaceHandler" exceptions in
ServiceMix, but I get those against both the old and new ActiveMQ.

The symptom to me looks like ServiceMix isn't able to create the
queue in the newer builds of ActiveMQ.

I tried the new <jms:consumer> endpoint, but got exactly the same
behavior.

Are you able to consume off a jms queue hosted in a recent build of
ActiveMQ with servicemix-jms?

--
Daryl
http://itsallsemantics.com

"Hell, there are no rules here-- we're trying to accomplish something."
     -- Thomas A. Edison