activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Dziugas Baltrunas" <dziu...@baltrunas.lt>
Subject Re: Transacted session commit is slow
Date Tue, 04 Sep 2007 08:35:55 GMT
Hi again,

looks like I was wrong - running daemon on Windows increases the
performance dramatically and I can now consume 1000 messages with
commit after each message in less then 500 ms. And this is client
independent, i.e. both consumer from Linux and Windows can consume
fast from ActiveMQ running on Windows but slow if ActiveMQ runs on
Linux.

So it appears that my problem is the same as described AMQ-1137.

Any hints how to "tune" ActiveMQ running on Linux to speed up commit operations?

Regards,
Dziugas Baltrunas

--
Dziugas Baltrunas