activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Dziugas Baltrunas" <dziu...@baltrunas.lt>
Subject Transacted session commit is slow
Date Mon, 03 Sep 2007 11:53:28 GMT
Hi list,

I've noticed that Session.commit() operation is very slow both for
consumer and producer modes. I'm using Apache ActiveMQ 4.1.1. I tried
both with persistent and non-persistent messages, switching tcpNoDelay
and asyncSend/asyncDispatch flags, but overall result was more or less
the same - only about 10 msg / sec. 99% of time takes the
Session.commit() operation.

There is similar issue AMQ-1137, however, I have same performance both
on Windows and Linux platforms, so IMHO this has no deal with
tcpNoDelay or any other flags.

Is it expected to be like this?

Regards,
Dziugas Baltrunas