activemq-users mailing list archives

From alex john <>
Subject Re: examples
Date Mon, 10 Sep 2007 16:12:08 GMT
Hi Rob,
thanks for the reply

I downloaded apache-activemq-4.1.1 for unix and ant

i have this in my example folder
build.xml    conf         perfharness  ruby         src
ant build.xml doesn't work either.
cd example ant consumer  will not work either

Rob Davies <> wrote: Hey - welcome!

After reading this:
look at this:

'Go Get Integrated -  ride the Camel! -