activemq-users mailing list archives

From Daryl Richter <ng...@comcast.net>
Subject ServiceMix ActiveMQ Consumer has been broken in recent builds
Date Tue, 11 Sep 2007 12:05:15 GMT
Hi-

I have a very simple ServiceMix JMS Service Unit which reads messages
off a queue.  Here is the xbean:

<jms:endpoint
	service = "b:JMSReceiver"
         endpoint = "receive"
	targetService="b:JMSSender"
	targetEndpoint="send2"
         role = "consumer"
         destinationStyle = "queue"
         jmsProviderDestinationName = "sender.1.out"
	defaultMep="http://www.w3.org/2004/08/wsdl/in-out"
         connectionFactory = "#ConnectionFactory"/>

     <bean id="ConnectionFactory"
         <property name="brokerURL" value="tcp://localhost:61616" />
     </bean>

It works fine with ActiveMQ-5.0-SNAPSHOT, rev. 554694.

It does not, however, work with ActiveMQ-5.0-SNAPSHOT, rev. 569270 or
573615.

I am running this in ServiceMix 3.2-SNAPSHOT on Mac OS X with an
*external* ActiveMQ running on 61616.  ServiceMix's embedded AMQ is
on 60606 and it, of course works fine too there.

Can anyone give me any clues where to start looking to find out how/
where/why this has been broken?

--
Daryl
Email *my = [ daryl at: @"eddl" dot: @"us" ];