activemq-users mailing list archives

From Daryl Richter <ng...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: Compatability between AMQ 4.1.1 and 5.0 Snapshot?
Date Sat, 29 Sep 2007 16:11:18 GMT
I hope this is why my ServiceMix jms consumers (which would be 4.1.1
clients) stopped working when connected to recent ActivemQ builds.
(I reported this both here and on ServiceMix list).

I'll retest and let you know.

--
Daryl
http://itsallsemantics.com

"I see this as coming down to mutual respect. I want to respect the
others I communicate with enough to tell them my truth without
reservation and I want to respect them enough to listen to their
truth. I want to respect their good intentions enough to believe that
we can work past our disagreements."

     -- Kent Beck, 2006