activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Olivier OTTAVI" <olivier.ott...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: PooledConnectionFactory - Spring - Loadbalancing in a network
Date Thu, 06 Sep 2007 16:22:41 GMT
That will result in easier connection managment between the nodes of the
network and even load of each brokers. I would like to be able to scale the
network of brokers without scaling automatically the producers. Like 2
producers and 3 brokers etc. Is Iona recommand architecture where load
balancing is done by assigning producers with specific broker ? Beside
thanks for the information on the average load that a broker can assume.