activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Olivier OTTAVI" <olivier.ott...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: PooledConnectionFactory - Spring - Loadbalancing in a network
Date Thu, 06 Sep 2007 15:37:36 GMT
It seems from my perspective that the PooledConnectionFactory is caching
only one connection to the network. Since load balancing between nodes is
done at connection time, using PooledConnectionFactory will not work with
load balancing. Will this be a problem to have a real pool of jms
connections ? to preserve load balancing, and use pooling which reduce the
process of producing messages by a factor 10.