activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Olivier OTTAVI" <olivier.ott...@gmail.com>
Subject PooledConnectionFactory - Spring - Loadbalancing in a network
Date Wed, 05 Sep 2007 13:23:49 GMT
Dear all,

 I am trying to use the PooledConnectionFactory with Spring on a producer
connected to a network of brokers (B1 and B2).

 The scenario is the following : I start B1 and B2 and send 100 messages to
the network with the brokerURL : failover:(tcp://myip:61616,
tcp://myip:62626) .

 Then I stop one of the broker, and start three receivers on the same
destination queue.

 In the case I did not use the PooledConnectionFactory, the receivers get
only the messages that went to the broker still alive in the network,

 but when I use PooledConnectionFactory, depending on the broker I stopped,
I get all the messages or none of them, so I think in this case, load
balancing, is not properly processing when the message are dispatched.

Any advice on the configuration of a dispatcher with spring.