activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Mario Siegenthaler" <msiegentha...@inventsoft.ch>
Subject Re: ActiveMQ and Linux NFS
Date Thu, 06 Sep 2007 11:37:22 GMT
Hi
We had the same problem with NFS, I think it's an NFS/Java issue since
there also seem to be problems with other applications.
But someone told me they've it running successful with NFS, so I
suppose it's NFS-implementation/version specific whether locking works
or not (he ran a JVM 1.5.0_08 and RHEL 3/4 with NFS share on a NetApp
SAN running NFS3).

Mario