activemq-users mailing list archives

From ttmdev <joe.fernan...@ttmsolutions.com>
Subject Re: brokers in network don't forward messages
Date Wed, 26 Sep 2007 12:41:51 GMT

The broker prefers to send messages to a consumer that is local relative to
the producer. It does this to avoid the extra network hop incurred when
sending a message to a remote consumer. If you want the consumer on server1
to receive messages, give it a higher priority than the consumer on server2.

Joe