activemq-users mailing list archives

From chago <>
Subject Re: Detecting lost ajax clients
Date Tue, 25 Sep 2007 14:06:19 GMT

Can you provide more detail regarding the problem. I assume you are using the
amq.js file? If you are, the browser is constantly polling the server for
data. If there is a connection problem, the browser is the first to know
about it. In these cases, reconnect logic will have to exist in the browser.

-- jim