activemq-users mailing list archives

From delphz <delphine.zieg...@capgemini.com>
Subject Re: Can a MDB listen at queue
Date Tue, 18 Sep 2007 16:54:24 GMT

I think that I have the same problem.

I have a client on a server A that sends JMS messages on a activemq broker
on a server B. The messages are send on the queue "queue.reporting". There
is a persistence database on my server B. When I look at the messages, I see
that the container is queue://queue.reporting.

On my server B, I have an application with a MBD that is connected to the
destination queue.reporting. But it seems that the event "onMessage" is
never triggered.

could you tell me how to resolve it ?

Thanks

Delphine