activemq-users mailing list archives

From pjackson <paul.r.jacks...@boeing.com>
Subject Re: Problems building with Maven
Date Tue, 18 Sep 2007 13:06:44 GMT

I was connected to the internet, but behind a firewall.  Perhaps that is the
problem.  I guess I could try it at home instead of at work.  I'm not
worried about this problem as I got my program running using the existing
jar files.  I tried to build ActiveMQ using eclipse, but there were a lot of
jar files I was missing.  I guess Maven would be able to find these on the
internet.  Anyway, I'm not too concerned about getting the Maven build
working.  Thanks for responding.

Paul