activemq-users mailing list archives

From PieterN <service...@internethoofdkantoor.nl>
Subject Re: Duplicate (persistant) messages with durable subscriptions
Date Wed, 12 Sep 2007 09:22:29 GMT

PieterN wrote:

> [snip]

To reproduce the problem:

Start two consumers with a durable topic subscription (in the example/
directory):

$ ant consumer -Ddurable=true -DclientId=test1 -Dtopic=true
$ ant consumer -Ddurable=true -DclientId=test2 -Dtopic=true

Send persistent messages to this topic:

$ ant producer -Ddurable=true -Dtopic=true

Kill consumers and start them again. One of them willl receive each message
again. Is this a known problem, or should I file a JIRA? As said before, it
works fine in ActiveMQ 4.1.1, but not in later snapshots. I don't really
want to go back to 4.1.1, because it has other issues with STOMP, plus I
want to use the web interface.

Cheers,

Pieter