activemq-users mailing list archives

From kmoore4now <...@jkmoore.net>
Subject Re: how to configure JMX port from property file with Spring
Date Tue, 11 Sep 2007 21:16:25 GMT

Just to follow up on this: I've made a local copy of
activemq-core-4.1-SNAPSHOT.xsd, with this value for the connector port
attribute of the managementContext element:

      <xs:attribute name='connectorPort' type='xs:string'/>

That is, I changed xs:int to xs:string. The Spring config now validates
successfully and the PropertyPlaceholderConfigurer is then able to do its
job.