activemq-users mailing list archives

From PieterN <service...@internethoofdkantoor.nl>
Subject Duplicate (persistant) messages with durable subscriptions
Date Tue, 11 Sep 2007 10:57:23 GMT

Hi all,

I have encountered a very strange problem. I have two consumers, having a
durable subscription on a topic. If I send a persistent message to the
topic, everything works ok. However, when I restart the consumers, one of
them receives the message again after connecting (it seems to be the one
that ACK's the message as second). Reconnecting again doesn't give any
problems, the messages aren't redelivered.

This problem does not happen when only a single consumer is connected. Also,
it doesn't appear if the persistent message is sent before the consumers are
connected.

Any clues on this? It may be related to #AMQ-1195, but the behaviour I see
is a bit different.

Thanks.

Regards,

Pieter