activemq-users mailing list archives

From Zanderfax <jdk...@pearldf.org>
Subject Re: Looking for Help ActiveMQ and Jetty
Date Fri, 07 Sep 2007 01:55:52 GMT

Ok, It looks like the webpage is talking via the servlet, I am seeing post
and get messages in the log file when I hit the send button on my page.
Below is the HTML I am using:

<head>
    <title>Observatory</title>
    <script type="text/javascript" src="amq/amq.js"></script>
    <script type="text/javascript">amq.uri='amq';</script>
    <script type="text/javascript">
        var myHandler =
            {
                rcvMessage: function(message) {
                    alert("received "+message);
                }
            };

     amq.addListener(gnip, 'channel://gnip', myHandler.rcvMessage);

     function sendMsg() {
        amq.sendMessage('channel://gnip', "<message item='hello'/>");
        alert("message sent");
      }
    </script>
</head>
    Observatory <br>
    <input type = "button" value = "Fire one" onclick = "sendMsg()" />

My question is am I addressing the queue gnip properly in the html?