activemq-users mailing list archives

From Juergen Mayrbaeurl <juergen.mayrbae...@hvb.sozvers.at>
Subject Re: Consumer with java.util.zip.ZipException: unknown compression method
Date Thu, 06 Sep 2007 11:34:12 GMT

Unfortunately noone has replied yet!

Our problem still exists, but maybe some more information will help:
The problem showed up the first time, when we switched from Java 1.4 to Java
5 on our AIX machines. It's not reproducable what makes tracking down the
problem quite difficult.

Any ideas? Should we simply disable the use of compression?

Kind regards
Juergen