activemq-users mailing list archives

From chago <nab...@visualxs.com>
Subject Re: Looking for Help ActiveMQ and Jetty
Date Wed, 05 Sep 2007 03:20:26 GMT

If you download ActiveMQ, the web demo module contains a few demos that use
Jetty with an embedded broker talking to web pages using the amq.js script
file. The embedded broker is configured in the web.xml file by specifying
the vm://localhost value. If you want to use an external broker, you can
just change this URL.

Be sure to use Jetty 6.1.4. I had problems using Jetty 6.1.5.

Please, point out any specific problems you run into.

-- jim