activemq-users mailing list archives

From jgunz <slo...@twcny.rr.com>
Subject EIPs in the ActiveMQ broker and clustering
Date Tue, 04 Sep 2007 20:42:57 GMT

I've been reading through the Camel documentation and about its incorporation
in ActiveMQ 5.x at
http://activemq.apache.org/enterprise-integration-patterns.html. I think the
combination is going to be very useful to me and am just brainstorming about
how I am going to apply both ActiveMQ and Camel in an upcoming project.

How will the EIPs work with clustering? In particular, I'm wondering if
there will be any issue if I install a simple routing rule to copy messages
from topic foo to topic bar if I have a cluster of several ActiveMQ brokers
(each of which will each probably have the routing rule installed).

I'm not all that familiar with how clustering works so this may be a dumb
question.