activemq-users mailing list archives

From Timothy Bish <tim.b...@sensis.com>
Subject Re: ActiveMQ CMS - Unhandled exception during session close after a Transport exception
Date Wed, 05 Sep 2007 13:36:11 GMT
Sounds like it could be a bug.

The best thing to do is to create an issue in Jira:
http://issues.apache.org/activemq/browse/AMQCPP

Describe the problem and the expected behavior.  Same sample code that
demonstrates the problem is appreciated along with as much information
on reproducing it as possible.

What version of the Library are you using?