activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Bruce Snyder" <>
Subject Re: How to monitor ActiveMQ that run in JBOSS
Date Sat, 25 Aug 2007 21:32:50 GMT
On 8/23/07, ferry97 <> wrote:
> Hi,
> How to monitor ActiveMQ that run in JBOSS.
> I run ActiveMQ 5 which should come with its Web-Console, but I don't know
> how to run it ? My queue all is configured under JBOSS.
> Please help.

With ActiveMQ 5, the web-console is embedded in the ActiveMQ binary
distribution. When you start up ActiveMQ with the default
configuration, you will see the following output on the console
indicating that the web-console is starting:

INFO  log                            - Logging to
org.slf4j.impl.JCLLoggerAdapter(org.mortbay.log) via
INFO  log                            - jetty-6.1.4
INFO  WebConsoleStarter              - ActiveMQ WebConsole initialized.
INFO  /admin                         - Initializing Spring
FrameworkServlet 'dispatcher'
INFO  log                            - ActiveMQ Console at
INFO  log                            - ActiveMQ Web Demos at
INFO  log                            - Started

Once ActiveMQ is running, you should just be able to visit the admin
URL in a browser:

There are some docs on the web-console here:

Apache ActiveMQ -
Apache ServiceMix -
Apache Geronimo -
Castor -