activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Suchitha Koneru \(sukoneru\)" <sukon...@cisco.com>
Subject RE: Suggest writing a book about AMQ
Date Thu, 09 Aug 2007 07:51:15 GMT
Yes , I think it is good idea, because we will have all the
configuration details organized at one place. This book has to be kept
up to date as and when new versions of active mq are released.

-----Original Message-----
From: Dingwen Yuan [mailto:pdvyuan@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, August 09, 2007 12:35 AM
To: activemq_user
Subject: Suggest writing a book about AMQ

Hi folks,

ActiveMQ is now becoming more and more astonishing. I suggest some
developers could write a book about it. Because the design and
implementation details about AMQ are relative scarse and scattered
everywhere, it will be ideal to have a book to summarize all the design
issues and thus make further exploration and extension easier. How do
you think about it?

Dingwen Yuan
2007-08-09