activemq-users mailing list archives

From David Sitsky <s...@nuix.com>
Subject Re: Large PendingQueueSize values for subscriptions on a queue with one message
Date Fri, 24 Aug 2007 04:25:41 GMT
Hi Rob,

I thought that would be your answer - fair enough.

I've attached a unit test which demonstrates the problem.  I tried to
make the code as small as possible.

In this situation, the issue (program hangs) seems to happen when
QUEUE_PREFETCH_SIZE == 1 and NUM_WORKERS = 2 (90% of the time).
Changing NUM_WORKERS to 1 seems to make it work.

Increasing the QUEUE_PREFETCH_SIZE also seems to make things work.

Thanks for looking into this.  I am really interested to find out what
the culprit is.  I am a relative novice with JMS, so I wouldn't be
surprised if it is something I have done wrong.

Cheers,
David

--
Cheers,