activemq-users mailing list archives

From Jonas Lim <j...@exist.com>
Subject Re: message expiration and 5.0.0 snap shot version
Date Wed, 22 Aug 2007 07:48:14 GMT
You can find the new features in 5.0 here :
    http://activemq.apache.org/new-features-in-50.html.

I would suggest to checkout the latest source from trunk if you want to
dive into the code details :
   http://activemq.apache.org/source.html

there are a lot of unit  test cases that provides a lot of example there
:-)

As for the message cursors you can start at the
org.apache.activemq.broker.region.cursors and
org.apache.activemq.broker.region.policy package.

Regards,
Jonas