activemq-users mailing list archives

From Gaurav Hariani <g.activ...@blackspark.com>
Subject Re: Absolutely NO persistence please
Date Mon, 13 Aug 2007 20:02:05 GMT
I suspect its due to the attribute

deleteAllMessagesOnStartup="true"

since that directive only makes sense (IMHO) if you are doing Persistence/Journaling

Regarding the activemq-data directory ... are you sure its creating journal files and not
just the activemq.log file?
That is the default location of the activemq.log file ... which you can change in <ACTIVEMQ_HOME>/conf/log4j.properties

Gaurav