activemq-users mailing list archives

From Gaurav Hariani <g.activ...@blackspark.com>
Subject Re: Absolutely NO persistence please
Date Mon, 13 Aug 2007 14:28:00 GMT
My needs are similar to yours and I don't see any derby/journal activity.

I'm using ActiveMQ 4.1.1 with the following basic activemq.xml config.

Gaurav

---
<beans>
  <bean
class="org.springframework.beans.factory.config.PropertyPlaceholderConfigurer"/>
  <broker brokerName="localhost" useJmx="true" persistent="false"
xmlns="http://activemq.org/config/1.0">

    <!--  Increase to 64 MB Use the following to set the broker memory
limit -->
    <memoryManager>
        <usageManager id="memory-manager" limit="64 MB"/>
    </memoryManager>

    <!-- Use the following to configure how ActiveMQ is exposed in JMX -->
    <managementContext>
       <managementContext connectorPort="1099"
jmxDomainName="org.apache.activemq"/>
    </managementContext>

    <transportConnectors>
       <transportConnector name="openwire" uri="tcp://localhost:61616"/>
    </transportConnectors>
  </broker>
</beans>