activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Mario Siegenthaler" <msiegentha...@inventsoft.ch>
Subject Re: web console in 4.1.1
Date Wed, 08 Aug 2007 17:17:09 GMT
Hm, that's supposed to work, although I would create a
webconsole-custom.xml instead of changing the
webconsole-properties.xml, but that's minor.
We're running a configuration that's almost the same as yours and its
running just fine. Can you provide some more details about how you
start it? Do you use the mvn jetty or deploy it into a tomcat or a
jboss?
What I guess as the cause is some classpath mixup, maybe you've got a
second spring in it?

Mario