activemq-users mailing list archives

From keneida <kene...@o2.pl>
Subject Re: How can I find messages that have been unconsumed for "too long"?
Date Fri, 31 Aug 2007 07:28:39 GMT

When using transactions after reaching maximum redeliveries also go to that
queue. Is it possible to find out why the messege went to the DLQ?

AFAIK the expired message will be moved into the DeadLetterQueue.
Since you're able to configure the DLQ it should be possible to do
what you want (using AMQ5).
There's an open issue with expired message not being processed until
someone tries to consume them (The bug was AMQ-1112 I think). So since
your using selectors on the queue I'm not sure whether this applies or
not. I'd just give it a try.
</qute>