activemq-users mailing list archives

From den!s <tiger-2...@caramail.com>
Subject master slave clustering with amq5.0
Date Tue, 28 Aug 2007 07:05:50 GMT

Hi all
i'm trying to use amq5.0 in a cluster master slave with Shared File System.
It worked with the 4.1.1, and I took the same config, but now i got this
error

ERROR BrokerService                  - Failed to start ActiveMQ JMS Message
Broker. Reason: java.io.IOException: Control file
'D:\testAmq5.0\amqdata\localhost\journal\data-control' could not be locked.
java.io.IOException: Control file
'D:\testAmq5.0\amqdata\localhost\journal\data-control' could not be locked.
        at
org.apache.activemq.kaha.impl.async.ControlFile.lock(ControlFile.java:77)
        at
org.apache.activemq.kaha.impl.async.AsyncDataManager.start(AsyncDataManager.java:113)

Is it normal ? Did I misconfigure something ?

Thanks
Denis