activemq-users mailing list archives

From Nydia <Darling6252...@yahoo.com.cn>
Subject The .NET Client recieve no message
Date Mon, 27 Aug 2007 07:25:35 GMT

Hi,I run the simple test like the following :
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/activemq/activemq-dotnet/trunk/src/test/csharp/ActiveMQ/TestMain.cs

but I recieved nothing,So I changed like this:
 // lets consume a message
 IMessageConsumer consumer = session.CreateConsumer(destination);
 consumer.Listener += new MessageListener(onMessage);
  public void onMessage(IMessage message)
        {
            Console.WriteLine("got here too ");
            if (message == null)
            {
                Console.WriteLine("There is no message");
            }
            Console.WriteLine("got Message: " +
((ActiveMQTextMessage)message).Text);
        }

I found that the onMessage function even didn't be transfered,it was so
weird,so could someone tell me why?thanks a lot!