activemq-users mailing list archives

From lxgao <lxgao2...@gmail.com>
Subject Could not consume all message from durable queue
Date Fri, 24 Aug 2007 10:11:54 GMT

hi all:
   I'm first use above command run queue consumer:
     java.exe org.apache.activemq.ConsumerTool tcp://localhost:61616 false
FOO.TEST true
   then run three producer using above command three times:
    java.exe org.apache.activemq.ProducerTool tcp://localhost:61616 false
FOO.TEST true 10000 10240

   activeMQ.xml user MS SQL Server:
    <bean id="sqlserver-ds" class="org.apache.commons.dbcp.BasicDataSource"
destroy-method="close">
                <property name="driverClassName"
value="com.microsoft.jdbc.sqlserver.SQLServerDriver"/>
                <property name="url"
value="jdbc:microsoft:sqlserver://localhost;DatabaseName=mq;SelectMethod=cursor"/>
                <property name="username" value="sa"/>
                <property name="password" value="sa"/>
                <property name="poolPreparedStatements" value="true"/>
                <property name="defaultAutoCommit" value="false"/>
                <property name="defaultTransactionIsolation" value="2"/>
   </bean>
    At last there are 186 message in ACTIVEMQ_MSGS of MS SQL Server not
consumed.

    When I restart activemq server and  the consumer , those message will
consumed.

  thank you !