activemq-users mailing list archives

From pangupta <pankaj.r.gu...@gmail.com>
Subject Requires help in integrating activeMQ jms client with weblogic Server
Date Fri, 24 Aug 2007 06:45:31 GMT

Hi
  I am using a sample code of active mq jms client. It successfully sends
the message to my activeMQ server running at default 61616 port. But now i
want to use the same client to send a message to weblogic server running on
my local machine at 7001 port. It gives me the following exception.
Caught: javax.jms.JMSException: Wire format negociation timeout: peer did
not send his wire format.
javax.jms.JMSException: Wire format negociation timeout: peer did not send
his wire format.
	at
org.apache.activemq.util.JMSExceptionSupport.create(JMSExceptionSupport.java:58)
	at
org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQConnection.syncSendPacket(ActiveMQConnection.java:1185)
	at
org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQConnection.ensureConnectionInfoSent(ActiveMQConnection.java:1263)
	at
org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQConnection.start(ActiveMQConnection.java:449)
	at ProducerTool.run(ProducerTool.java:79)
	at ProducerTool.main(ProducerTool.java:62)
Caused by: java.io.IOException: Wire format negociation timeout: peer did
not send his wire format.
	at
org.apache.activemq.transport.WireFormatNegotiator.oneway(WireFormatNegotiator.java:88)
	at
org.apache.activemq.transport.MutexTransport.oneway(MutexTransport.java:47)
	at
org.apache.activemq.transport.ResponseCorrelator.asyncRequest(ResponseCorrelator.java:69)
	at
org.apache.activemq.transport.ResponseCorrelator.request(ResponseCorrelator.java:74)
	at
org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQConnection.syncSendPacket(ActiveMQConnection.java:1175)
	... 4 more
I have attached my java code file here. I would like to say thanks in
advance for all your support.
pankaj http://www.nabble.com/file/p12307414/ProducerTool.java
ProducerTool.java