activemq-users mailing list archives

From liuxiaoming <ming...@sohu.com>
Subject The speed of sending message is faster than receiving, consumer will be down!
Date Fri, 24 Aug 2007 03:41:24 GMT

I have three producer and one consumer, they work on an undurable topic and
pruducer ,consumer run on different computer for text message.

But I got java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space.

I think this problem is the speed of sending message is faster than
receiving, consumer can not deal with all the messages on time.
class MessageDispatchChannel{
public void enqueue(MessageDispatch message) {
        synchronized (mutex) {
            list.addLast(message);
            mutex.notify();
        }
    }

in this operation, the size of list should be limited. Is right?