activemq-users mailing list archives

From denez <iboud...@yahoo.fr>
Subject Re: How can i contribute to the AMQ-documentation?
Date Tue, 21 Aug 2007 13:00:50 GMT

I had to deal with a strong problem and i am also new in ActiveMQ.
I found the solution unfortunately not in the documentation but for a part
here in the list.
I would also like to contribute to give a simple web application that
embedded activeMQ into Tomcat.
I will make the same sample for weblogic.
But how could it be possible ?

Regards,
Denez