activemq-users mailing list archives

From Juergen Mayrbaeurl <juergen.mayrbae...@hvb.sozvers.at>
Subject Consumer with java.util.zip.ZipException: unknown compression method
Date Tue, 21 Aug 2007 09:48:21 GMT

We're using compression (useCompression=true in serverURL) on the producer
side with durable topic subscribers. Unfortunately our consumer gets an
'java.util.zip.ZipException: unknown compression method' (happened the first
time after thousands of successful transported messages).

Any ideas what went wrong? What's the best way to remove the message from
the subscription?

Kind regards
Juergen

PS: We're using ActiveMQ 4.1.0 with JRE 1.4.2