activemq-users mailing list archives

From asaburov <aleksey.sabu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Temporary destinations with given destination name
Date Mon, 20 Aug 2007 16:39:54 GMT

James,

I have implemented the plugin that 1) runs on the predefined schedule 2)
cleans all the destinations that are without producers, consumers and
pending messages 3) will start after defined delay so to avoid removing
destinations defined through configuration file.

Would like contribute that to the project if anyone interested.

Do I move to Dev forum to discuss details now?

Aleksey.