activemq-users mailing list archives

From Tom Samplonius <...@samplonius.org>
Subject Re: difference between transportConnector and networkConnector
Date Sat, 11 Aug 2007 02:53:30 GMT

  Not quite.  transportConnectors are for message consumers/producers (ie clients).

  networkConnectors are for broker-to-broker communications.  If you only have a single broker,
you can remove all networkConnectors (probably a good accepted practice).  As you can probably
imagine, brokers have different concerns when passing messages to other brokers, than to consumers.