activemq-users mailing list archives

From motor98 <>
Subject Custom Authentication Plugin
Date Sun, 19 Aug 2007 09:09:43 GMT

 I am a new user to activeMQ. We plan to to use a custom authentication
plugin(basically check the username/password against our database). I have
read all the docs on and all posts in this forum about
authentication, but I don't get much information. Could anybody give me a
detailed guide for how to configure a custom authentication plugin regarding
customized authentication? I am using activmq4.1.1. and I am NOT using
Spring framework.

1.I have a customized authentication plugin:
2. In $activemq_HOME/conf/activemq.xml, I added an entry like :
Q1: what's the syntax of the element <abcAuthenticationPlugin> ?
Q2: Do I need to put the package name in any config file?
Q3: anybody can show an example of how to add a costom authentication plugin
step by step?

Thank you very much!