activemq-users mailing list archives

From denez <iboud...@yahoo.fr>
Subject RE: Error on starting QueueConnection
Date Fri, 17 Aug 2007 13:42:14 GMT

Hi all,

I try a lot of different solution today.
But for the moment without any success.
I try to create Producer, Receiver, Consumer, etc... but each time i have
the same "error".
Nothing happend.
Could it be possible that we can not make Tomcat working with AMQ ?
Could you tell me if i miss something in my configuration.
Why there is no exception throw ?
Could it be an error in AMQ ?

Thanks in advance,
Regards,