activemq-users mailing list archives

From pplive <pplivedot...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Blob Message is a skin game??? not real ?!??
Date Fri, 17 Aug 2007 04:55:33 GMT

yep, but fail to start up the file server..
I have no idea how to download the jars I need...
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.activemq.util.RestFilter
        at
org.mortbay.jetty.webapp.WebAppClassLoader.loadClass(WebAppClassLoader.java:375)
        at
org.mortbay.jetty.webapp.WebAppClassLoader.loadClass(WebAppClassLoader.java:337)