activemq-users mailing list archives

From denez <iboud...@yahoo.fr>
Subject Re: Error on starting QueueConnection
Date Thu, 16 Aug 2007 14:03:24 GMT

Do you already have this type of error ?
Do i forget something in my configuration.
I use :
apache-activemq-4.1.1.jar
Tomcat 5.5.23
jdk1.5.0_07

Could you tell me if something is wrong !
Here is my context declaration in Tomcat :

<Context path="/jms" reloadable="true" docBase="C:\myJMSApp"
workDir="C:\myJMSApp\work" >
	<Resource
        	name="jms/ConnectionFactory"
        	auth="Container"
        	type="org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQConnectionFactory"
        	description="JMS Connection Factory"
        	factory="org.apache.activemq.jndi.JNDIReferenceFactory"
        	brokerURL="tcp://localhost:61616"
        	brokerName="LocalActiveMQBroker"
	        useEmbeddedBroker="true"/>

    	<Resource name="jms/batch"
        	auth="Container"
        	type="org.apache.activemq.command.ActiveMQQueue"
        	factory="org.apache.activemq.jndi.JNDIReferenceFactory"
        	physicalName="batch"/>
</Context>

Thanks in advance for all reply, help / answer.
Regards,

Denez